ไหว้พระ 9 วัด อยุธยา

5685
This monastery located south of Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya has no record as to its date of construction , or the person causing its construction. It existed before Ayutthaya was founded as the capital. The principal image in the Wihan called "Phrachao Phananchoeng" was built in a.d. 1325; it is made of stucco in the attitude of subduing evil; considered beautiful, it is most revered by the inhabitan... read more
Wat Yai Chaimongkol is a magnificent ancient royal monastery, more than a mere place of worship. It has been the pride of Siamese people since the 13th Century. Its very existence conveys a sense of the power of the Ayutthaya Kingdom, which once expanded in all directions. From Siam to cover part of Burma to the northwest, then stretched to the east to the whole of Laos and Cambodia, and extended ... read more
วัดอโยธยา (วัดเดิม) ตั้งอยู่บริเวณตอนเหนือของเขตการอนุรักษ์เมืองเก่าอโยธยา หลักฐานในเรื่องการสร้างวัดมีปรากฏในพงศาวดารเหนือ ซึ่งพระยาประชากิจกรจักร เขียนไว้ในพงศาวดารโยนก ว่าเคยเป็นวังสมัยละโว้มาก่อน แล้วต่อมาพระเจ้าหลวงยกให้เป็นวัดตั้งแต่จุลศักราชล่วงเข้า 400 ปี มาแล้ว (พ.ศ. 1581) และยังเคยเป็นที่ตีดาบของพระเนศวร
ได้รับการประกาศขึ้นทะเบียนเป็นโบราณสถานแห่งชาติ เมื่อ พ.ศ. 2486 โดยประกาศ ในราชกิจจา...
read more
Wat Mahathat is located in front of the grand palace. It was constructed in 1374 A. D. during the reign of King Boromma Rachathirat I and finished during the reign of King Ramesuan (1388-1395). The main prang collapsed during the reign of King Songtham (1610-1628). The restoration of this prang was probably completed during the reign of King Prasatthong (1630-1655) and the height of the prang was ... read more
The former name of this monastery was Wat Phra Merurachikaram. Located on the bank of Khlong Sabua opposite the grand palace, the date of construction is unknown. The Ubosot design is of very old typical Thai style. The most interesting objects are the principal Buddha image, fully decorated in regal attire, and another image make of green-black stone in the small Wihan.... read more
Phra Mongkhon Bophit, a large bronze cast Buddha image was originally enshrined outside the Grand Palace to the east. King Songtham commanded it to be transferred to the west, where it is currently enshrined and covered with a Mondop. Later in the reign of Phra Chao Sua, the top of the Mondop was burnt down by a fire due to a thunderbolt. Then, the King commanded a new building and the image were ... read more
Wat Lokaya Sutha is situated to the west of the Ayutthaya Grand Royal Palace.  No evidence has been found to indicate when it was built.  Only comparative study of art style of the temple main prang reflects early period of Ayutthay arts.
 
In front of the main Prang to the east locating with groups of Vihara buildings while behind the Prang is the Ubosot building being surrounded w...
read more
วัดท่าการ้อง สร้างขึ้นก่อนปี พ.ศ. 2092 ประมาณ 450 ปี เศษมาแล้ว ไม่ปรากฏหลักฐานว่าใครเป็นผู้สร้างและสร้างในปีใด สันนิษฐาว่าคงเป็นวัดที่ราษฎรสร้าง เพราะไม่ปรากฏรายชื่อพระอารามหลวงสมัยอยุธยา
ตามบันทึกพระราชพงศาวดาร วัดท่าการ้องมีบทบาทสำคัญในประวัติศาสตร์ของกรุงศรีอยุธยามากมาย ที่ตั้ง อยู่ท่ามกลางชุมชนอิสลาม 2 หมู่บ้านคือ บ้านท่ากับบ้านการ้อง อันเป็นวัดพุทธศาสนาที่อยู่ท่ามกลางชุมชนมุสสิม
วัดท่ากา...
read more
Wat Bhuddhaisawan is located on west of the Chao Phraya River, Tambol Sam Phao Lom, Muang, Ayutthaya. The temple is the location where King U-Thong stayed while the Grand Palace was being constructed. The main prang was build in 1352, perhaps making it the first Khmer-style prang constructed in Ayutthaya. Many new constructions and renovations were added throughout the Ayutthaya period. After th... read more

กำลังเป็นที่นิยม

จัดทริปของคุณ

ร้านอาหารใกล้เคียง